There are currently four ways to request a hazardous
material(s) pickup from the Environment, Health & Safety Department.
In preferred order...
- Submit a completed internet request form.
- Telephone a pickup request to the Hazardous Materials staff at 4-2853.
- Submit an email message to the Hazardous Materials staff (firstname.lastname@example.org)
with the following parameters: full name; P.I. or supervisor; department; your email address; building; room number; phone
number; and a listing of the material(s) to be disposed of.
- Campus mail your request with the above email parameters to Jon Rossillon, EHS Dept.
Before requesting a hazardous material(s) pickup, please have
the official Hazardous
Material Label already attached with a single piece of tape on
* Note: If you are requesting a pickup of used/waste silica gel or
other contaminated adsorbent/absorbent, please attach the new Waste Silica Gel label to the